Best price – we will always, subject to demand, length of stay offer customer booking direct with us, the best possible rate. Please call us to discuss.
Please contact us for any:
- Dietary requirements
- Special arrangements we can make on your behalf before your visit
- Advice we can offer about the local area or Rye.
- Local information;
Trains run every hour to Ashford International and total journey time is 1 hour 6 minutes to London St Pancreas. Trains also run west to Hastings/Eastbourne/Brighton – as an alternate to driving.
Walks in the area – in wonderful countryside we are blessed to have the vast expanses of Camber Sands and the dramatic coastline of Rye Nature Reserve (some 1200 acres) and Fairlight Fire Hills, to name a few.
- Bob Wilson (owner) born in Hastings, Bob moved from East Sussex in 1977 and pursued a financial services career. He lived and worked in London, Jersey (Channel Islands) and for more than 20 years in Bermuda. Bob purchased Willow Tree House in 2017 and ‘came home’ in early 2018. His two daughters live in London and Canada.
- Denise (our breakfast cook and assistant manager). Denise has many years of experience in catering, she lives locally and has four children and 5 grandchildren. She is always in demand from both work and family.
- Maria, has been Head of Housekeeping at Willow Tree House for the past 10 years. Many positive comments are made about our rooms and the very high standard of presentation – well deserved praise for Maria’s work and standards.